I. Basic Provisions
- The controller of personal data according to Article 4 point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: "GDPR") is Lucie Kostková, ID number 01450107, with its registered office at Nevanova 1067/54, 163 00 Prague Řepy (hereinafter: "controller").
- The contact details of the controller are:
address: Nevanova 1067/54, 163 00 Prague Řepy
phone number: +420 737 054 643
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The controller did not appoint a data protection officer.
II. Sources and Categories of Personal Data Processed
- The controller processes the personal data that you have provided to him or the personal data that the controller has obtained on the basis of the fulfillment of your order.
- The controller processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legal Reason and Purpose of Processing Personal Data
- The legal reason for processing personal data is:
- performance of the contract between you and the controller pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) GDPR
- the legitimate interest of the controller in the providing of direct marketing (especially for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter f) GDPR
- Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a) GDPR in conjunction with § 7 paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the event that no goods or services have been ordered
- The purpose of personal data processing is:
- settlement of your order and performing of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller; when ordering, personal data are required, which are necessary for successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), providing personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or perform it by the controller
- sending business messages and doing other marketing activities
- There is no automatic individual decision-making and profiling by the controller within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR.
IV. Data Retention Period
- The controller stores personal data:
- for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller and to assert claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship)
- for as long as the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 15 years, if the personal data are processed on the basis of the consent
- After the retention period of personal data, the controller deletes the personal data.
V. Recipients of Personal Data (Controller's Subcontractors)
- Recipients of personal data are persons:
- involved in the supply of goods and services under contract
- Česká Pošta s.p., ID 47114983
- Zásilkovna s.r.o., ID 28408306
- making payments on the basis of a contract
- Paypal Holdings, Inc.
- SumUp Payments Limited
- GoPay s.r.o., ID 26046768
- providing e-shop operation services and other services in connection with e-shop operation
- Shoptet s.r.o., ID 28935675
- providing marketing services
- MailerLite, VAT LT100007448516
- Google Ireland Limited, VAT IE6388047V
- Heuréka Shopping s.r.o., IČO 023 87 727. We determine your satisfaction with your purchase through Your satisfaction with your purchase through e-mail questionnaires within the Verified by customers program in which our e-shop is involved. We send them to you every time you buy from us, if in the sense of § 7 paragraph 3 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll. You will not refuse to send them about certain information society services. We process personal data for the purpose of sending questionnaires within the Verified by Customers program on the basis of our legitimate interest, which consists in ascertaining your satisfaction with your purchase with us. We use the processor, which is the operator of the Heureka.cz portal, to send questionnaires, evaluate your feedback and analyze our market position; For this purpose, we may pass on information about the purchased goods and your e-mail address. Your personal data is not passed on to any third party for its own purposes when sending e-mail questionnaires. You can object to the sending of e-mail questionnaires within the Customer Verified program at any time by rejecting other questionnaires using the link in the e-mail with the questionnaire. In case of your objection, we will not send you the questionnaire further.
- involved in the supply of goods and services under contract
- The controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country (to a country outside the EU) or to an international organization in order to deliver the ordered goods or services to countries outside the EU. Recipients of personal data in third countries are providers of mailing and cloud services.
VI. Your Rights
- Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have:
- the right of access to your personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or restrictions on processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR
- the right to delete personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR
- the right to object to the processing pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR
- the right to data portability according to Article 20 of the GDPR
- the right to withdraw the consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or e-mail of the controller specified in Article III of these conditions
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VII. Conditions of Securing Personal Data
- The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The controller has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data repositories in paper form.
- The controller declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
VIII. Final Provisions
- By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- You agree to these terms by checking your consent via the online form. By checking the consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- The controller is entitled to change these conditions. It will publish a new version of the terms of personal data protection on its website and at the same time send you a new version of these terms and conditions to your e-mail address provided to the controller.
These conditions take effect on May 25, 2018.